Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi Wayne Bagwell! Take two minutes and get back on Twitter!

     
Wayne Bagwell,
 
     
 
 
 

We've missed you on Twitter!

So much is happening right now on Twitter, and building a great timeline is the way to really enjoy the service. Get to Twitter and start building a timeline that reflects you and your interests, you'll see how quickly Twitter becomes an invaluable part of your life.

 
     

Suggestions for you to follow

Jase Robertson @JaseDuckman
God, Family, Ducks...in that order. Official Jase Robertson of Duck Commander. I make duck calls and enjoy Louisiana.
Follow
Camila Rauch @CamilaRauch

Follow
Meagan Good @MeaganGood
The Official Meagan Good Page,(please dont be offended that I dont follow,I hav my @s on my phone,my intention is to try to respond whenever im on)
Follow
 
     
 
 
We have more great suggestions for you.
  Check out more people to follow  
 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment